skip to Main Content

Water disinfection for personal use, a safe protection against disease-producing micro-organisms (bacteria, viruses) in water that is considered unfit for drinking. It can be used for personal hygiene, for hands after toilet visits, disinfecting fruit etc, and is very effective in preventing infection in minor wounds.

It effectively kills harmful disease-producing microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi and protozoa. The disinfectant does not affect the taste or smell of the water and is approx. 5 times more efficient than chlorine-based products.

KILLS HARMFUL BACTERIA & VIRUSES

EASY TO USE

PORTABLE

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

NO TRACABLE TASTE

NO TRACABLE SMELL

NO TOXIC BY-PRODUCTS

EFFECTIVE OVER A WIDE PH RANGE

ABLE TO DISINFECT SURFACES

Available Sizes
For travellers, hikers and anyone who wants to bring 15 liters of bacteria free drinking water in a small bottle.
2 drops for 2 dl and wait one minute, then you can drink it.
For travellers, backpackers, families and anyone who wants to bring 70 liters of bacteria free drinking water in a small bottle.
Fill one cup and ad it to 1,5 – 2 liters of water, wait one minute and then you can drink it.
What is water disinfection?

Water disinfection means the removal, deactivation or killing of pathogenic microorganisms. Microorganisms are destroyed or deactivated, resulting in termination of growth and reproduction. When microorganisms are not removed from drinking water, drinking water usage will cause people to fall ill.

How does XINIX disinfection work?

Chemical inactivation of microbiological contamination in natural or untreated water is usually one of the final steps to reduce pathogenic microorganisms in drinking water. Combinations of water purification steps (oxidation, coagulation, settling, disinfection, filtration) cause (drinking) water to be safe after production.

Back To Top